- Focusing on direct recruitment across a number of areas, researching and generating a candidate pipeline from internal and external sources, both UK and international.
- Building knowledge of the competitor market and identify strong talent in the marketplace - and tracking and maintaining contact with these candidates directly.
- Constructing briefs/role descriptions, advising on compensation, monitoring and reporting on progress, conducting interviews when necessary, drafting communications and liaising with internal clients.
- Develop resourcing campaigns, advising on process, routes to market, use of assessment and selection tools, media and resourcing technologies.
- Updating the recruitment database consistently to ensure accurate reporting of candidate activity at all times
- Managing relationships with third parties, such as recruitment agencies and head-hunters within agreed terms.
- Supporting interviewer and assessor training for Service Line.
- Attending or facilitate recruitment events and writing or approving advertising copy on behalf of the firm.
- Producing management reports for account managers and Service Lines as required
- Proven track record of executing volume recruitment while managing more specialist briefs
- Ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas
- An advocate of KPIs
- Solid experience of direct sourcing methods
- Demonstrates calm and objectivity when under pressure
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Knowledge of core assessment and selection tools
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration