The job holder will be responsible for attending to the needs of customers who walk into the store, selling items to customers and offering guidance to customers on item selection
Do you have an eye for fashion, are you friendly and goal oriented? Then you will be able to take up this role. Some of your responsibilities would include:
· Welcoming customers who enter the shop by greeting them in a friendly courteous manner
· You will be responsible for accomplishing sales goals by timely responding to customers’ queries; assisting customers in selection of apparels and suggesting alternatives.
· Keeping the store tidy and free from clutters is your responsibility; ensuring apparels are properly displayed as instructed.
· You will also be responsible for processing customer payments; monitoring movements within the store by being on the lookout for shop lifters.
· To be selected for this role, you should have a minimum of an SSCE or OND qualification and you should be able to communicate in both oral and written form as you would be interacting with customers.
· You should be someone who is naturally friendly, can easily build rapport and confident in talking to people. Previous experience in fashion retail is desired but not compulsory if you can demonstrate that you are familiar with fashion trends.
· Customer service is key to this role and you should have an engaging personality, be polite and willing to offer help to customers.
If you are interested or know someone who does, we would love to hear from you (them)