- The Income Generation Activity Officer will be responsible for the management and implementation of the Income Generation Activity funded Improving Food Access and Nutrition for Vulnerable Displaced and Host Populations Programme in Borno State at LGA Level in North-Eastern Nigeria at the community (LGA) level directly under the supervision of the Cash DPM.
- From June 2015 Income Generation Activity IDPs and vulnerable host population with conditional cash transfers and Training on business management and behavior change communication training in a bid to contribute to the eradication of extreme hunger, malnutrition and poverty in Northern Nigeria
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Undertake Income Generation Activity interventions at LGA level under the direction of the Cash DPM.
- Collect information and data on Income Generation Activates at LGA level through surveys, assessments and regular post distribution monitoring of beneficiary households
- Mobilization and awareness raising about the organization, program objectives and activities to local authorities and the population, and act as a link between the Organization and the beneficiaries (at LGA level)
- Manage the project's team
- Diploma in a Business Management, Accounting related field e.g. Agronomics, Agriculture, Agricultural engineering, Development Studies etc.
- Professional, good organizational capacity, good human relationships, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- 2 year relevant work experience
- Experience in the Cash, IGA, FSL and social approach
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
- Good team spirit
- Previous experience with food security and livelihoods programming
- Good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy
- Previous experience with ACF
- Previous humanitarian programming experience