A high-impact Independent ATM Business Lead function can accelerate progress against critical IT objectives that require a cross-enterprise perspective. The mission (duties and responsibilities) of Independent ATM Business Lead is to
- Responsibility for day to day development of ATM / Self Service.
- Win, develop and preserve customer relationships through ATM deployment services
- Develop plans working closely with allocated resources within retail to drive sales within the regions
- Develop and manage new pipeline of opportunities in each region
- Identify through analysis key future target locations building relevant bulk business cases for future deployment in each specific country based on known data and information
- Provide finance support for all new ATM / Self Service developments and deployments in region
- Be innovative and provide recommendations and support for all new projects and developments for ATMs in region
- Senior level experienced ATM services executive.
- Able to structure, design and implement a full scale ATM services business on an IAD model.
- Familiar with different models of ATM business, familiar with different ATM models
- Familiar with the cost and profit levers and able to produce a complete business and operations plan.
- Ready to play CEO role for IAD business.
- Desire work out of Lagos – Nigeria and eventual travel in central Africa
- Must have 5 or more years of management experience.
- Must have expert knowledge of the ATM life cycle.
- Detail oriented yet also able to think ‘big picture’ and understand the key trends and levers that impact a business.
- Ability to handle a high degree of ambiguity, and fast paced change management
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively at the same time and to work effectively under deadline constraints.