Job Code: EFL/IPP/LG
- Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in residential and industrial buildings
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement &plastic solvent.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs to establish the sequence of pipe installations
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passaging holes and fixtures in structures using measuring instruments such as rules and levels.
- Prepare written cost estimates.
- Repairing sanitary systems.
- Installing Air conditioning drainage systems.
- Fitting domestic appliances (such as dish washers).
- Emergency Repairs.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- City and Guilds, NABTEB, OND
- Quality experience working in a formal environment, i.e. construction company or industrial environment.