This purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines on how requests for Student Industrial Attachment would be treated by Nigerdock Nigeria Plc-PZE.
- There must be a request from signed by an approving authority of the candidate’s school requesting Nigerdock to provide an internship programme for the candidate within a certain period of time.
- The prospective Industrial Attachment candidate must be reside within the Lagos metropolis.
- The number of IT students within the organization must not be more than 10 at any given point of time.
- Any candidate coming in for Industrial Attachment purposes will not be housed in the Nigerdock accommodation permises.
- There shall be no extension of the programmed or offer of employment at the expiration of the IT tenure.
- Where a candidate is deemed fit to be offered an appointment at the expiration of his/her IT, an approval must be sought from the Managing Director through the HR department. Such a candidate must still go through the Nigerdock recruitment and assessment process.
- The Company will pay an allowance at the approved rate to the candidate at the end of every month served.
- IT candidates will be required to work Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm with one hour break period during the course of the working day.
- An IT candidate is not entitled to overtime and weekend/public holiday work or pay.