Procter & Gamble Nigeria Limited offers an exciting training opportunity for university under-graduates.
We offer under-graduates the opportunity to see what life after school really looks like. Not only will candidates learn, they will work side-by-side with full-time employees, solving the problems that currently face the company. We will provide all necessary guidance and coaching; however, we expect our interns to work effectively without supervision.
- Developing and improving capability and systems at our manufacturing plant
- Supporting various initiatives/projects
- Leading investigation of machine breakdowns and quality outages.
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in training programs with full-time employees. They will be assigned coaches/buddies from the day of resumption to monitor their progress.
- We are looking for Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering students. We also have openings for Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, and Industrial Chemistry our QA laboratory.
- We will only accept candidates with high integrity and a passion for doing the right thing.
- All interns must be fluent in English (written and verbal).