The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for Infant & Toddler Caregivers. This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Infant & Toddler Caregiver is responsible for delivering a high quality program for children; in accordance to the Centers guidelines. The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- At least a SSCE /high school cert or its equivalent.
- One year of experience in an early childhood program serving infants and toddlers.
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable, and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively with infants, toddlers, their parents, and other staff.
- Provide quality, nurturing care to infants and toddlers enrolled in the program.
- Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Demonstrate genuine and love and fondness for children
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.