Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Companies store huge amount of useful and crucial data in their database which needs to be protected and secured. For the security of the data there should be a proper security system established in the company. An information analyst analyzes the information systems and implements required level of security to the data stored in the systems. He works in all the departments of the company. If a company is huge then there may be more than one information analyst in the company working in a team. Information analysts are sometimes designated as IT analysts or information systems analyst.
- He analyzes the computer systems in the company and finds out flaws if any in the systems
- He installs the necessary software and hardware in the systems and upgrades the systems as well
- Information analysts collect system requirements and security related issues from the end users and upgrades them according to their requirements
- He also supports in the installing and configuring the systems from scratch looking into the security issues beforehand
- He also makes sure that the company has required inventory, and orders for the infrastructure as per the requirements
- He looks for cost-effective solutions for the systems in the market and implements them
- He merges multiple data input data sources to create a central access of all the secured data of the company
- He works closely with the higher management and presents business goals and information needs to them
- Makes sure that the integrity of the data available with the company is maintained
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.