Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
An information analyst analyzes the information systems and implements required level of security to the data stored in the systems. He works in all the departments of the company. If a company is huge then there may be more than one information analyst in the company working in a team. Information analysts are sometimes designated as IT analysts or information systems analyst.
- He analyzes the computer systems in the company and finds out flaws if any in the systems
- He installs the necessary software and hardware in the systems and upgrades the systems as well
- Information analysts collect system requirements and security related issues from the end users and upgrades them according to their requirements
- He also supports in the installing and configuring the systems from scratch looking into the security issues beforehand
- He also makes sure that the company has required inventory, and orders for the infrastructure as per the requirements
- He looks for cost-effective solutions for the systems in the market and implements them
- He merges multiple data input data sources to create a central access of all the secured data of the company
- He works closely with the higher management and presents business goals and information needs to them
- Makes sure that the integrity of the data available with the company is maintained
Secondary Responsibilities of Information Analyst
- Analyzes the market regularly and looks for advanced technologies that can implement high level of security in the systems
- Attends meetings with the higher management and collects information regarding the current company standards and other management issues
- Conducts training and assists the employees or the end user in using the resources wisely
- He also explains various security related issues to the end users through training sessions
- Documents the changes and up-gradations done by him for the reference of the managers of the individual departments as well as for his own future reference
Skills Required in Information Analyst
- Information analysts should have in-depth knowledge of the networking technologies that the company has adapted
- Should be aware of advanced software and hardware technologies as well as networking technologies
- Programming skills using C,C+, Java, etc., are also important for the information analyst
- Expertise in database designing using high level security methods
- Critical thinking and excellent logical skills are also required in an information analyst
- They should have ability to pay attention towards the details and ability to find out minute flaws in the system
- Should be able to do multitasking and strive to meet the deadlines
- He should also have good communication skills and presentations skills
- Should be comfortable in working in any type of work environment
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage..
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609.
Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.