To support ICT Officer in ensuring that ACF Nigeria mission has well maintained, up-to-standard IT, HF/VHF radio, satellite, internet, mobile phone and GPS equipment.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of the ICT hardware, software, networks and peripheries in Damaturu, Dutse and Maiduguri offices:
• Support the ICT Officer in managing equipment, subscriptions and email accounts
• User training
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Engineering
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Fluency in English and strong knowledge of Hausa
• Min 2 years’ experience in the IT sector, in IT support
• Strong verbal, written and communication skills; approachable, diplomatic, able to maintain confidentiality ; able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
• Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
• Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
• Willingness to travel to other field sites
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs
• Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset.