1. Perform Application Security Reviews (Risk Assessments) across a wide range of Mortgage Banking applications.
2. Gather and validate evidence of controls, working in consultation with application owners.
3. Identify control gaps during the risk assessment process, suggest remediation steps, and validate successful remediation of issues.
4. Work with Application Development to discuss control gaps and explain their associated risk.
5. Participate in audits of applications as they relate to the risk assessment process.
6. Provide Information Risk Management guidance on projects within Mortgage Banking.
1. Candidates will have strong experience in Information Technology and Information Risk
2. Knowledge of IT audit, risk assessments, and secure application development in financial services is preferred
3. Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley, Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, and PCI
4. Security Certifications preferred i.e. CISSP, CISA
5. General technical knowledge of Datacenter activities, operating systems, and control related infrastructure software (e.g. used for job scheduling, change management or information security, etc)
5. Strong analytical, and problem solving skills are required for interpreting process flows and data and evaluating their impact to Mortgage Banking
6. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
8. Highly self-motivated
9. Strong organization skills
10. Detail-oriented; committed to quality
11. Forward-looking and creative thinker, with a general problem-solving mindset
12. Ability to make decisions