Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an information system analyst to work in the IT department. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testings and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As an information system analyst, you will be joining a team of computer engineers and web developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical development
- Minumum of HND/ BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Working knowledge of SAP business software applications
- Familiarity with programming languages like Visual Basic, C++ and Java
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
Interested applicants should forward CVs to : email@example.com