The Information Systems Auditor will provide technical operations and systems support and report to the Head of Audit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the integrity of all computer infrastructure
- Design and enforce control over all aspects of computer operations
- Ensure that there is sufficient audit trail of the activities in the system
- Enforce compliance with IS and Operations policy
- Follow up on departmental audit reports to ensure that all issues raised are reported and resolved
- Oversee and monitor Business Continuity Plan Test
- Monthly review of IT systems to determine system capability and data security
- Evaluation of data administration to determine the integrity and optimization of databases
- Evaluation of adequacy of backup and restore provisions to determine the availability of information required to resume processing in the event of any disaster.
- Evaluation of controls for IS during requirements, acquisition, development and testing phases for compliance with Company’s policies, standards, procedures and applicable external requirements.
- Conduct post implementation reviews of systems to determine whether project deliverables requirements are met.