Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Information systems managers, or IT managers, are responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software that is used within a wide range of public and private sector organisations.
Responsibilities of an Information Systems Manager:
- managing a team of staff including programmers, analysts and support specialists
- evaluating the functionality of systems
- consulting computer users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements
- managing IT budgets
- ensuring adherence with software licensing laws
- implementing and managing security or integrity and backup procedures
- scheduling upgrades
- providing user training, support, advice and feedback
- testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably
- managing secure network access for remote users
- keeping up-to-date with new technology
- designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.