Key Responsibilities / Qualification
- The IT Officer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- He ensures that system hardware operating systems software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff to perform their job functions efficiently.
- First degree/HND in Computer Science or a Science related field
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on work experience in information technology
- Very strong background in mathematics and the science.
- Relevant IT certifications will be a plus
- Applicants for this role must reside in Lagos and its environs.