- Support the roll out of digital data collection for M&E, assessments and other, through the ODK platform and application.
- To develop and set-up the necessary format/tool matching databases for data entry and analysis
- To encourage discussion and implementation of an integrated approach to data collection and analysis in the mission
- Support the cash transfer program teams with the management and trouble-shooting of the Red Rose online platform and equipment (devices, smart cards, etc)
- Support the mapping of Action Against Hunger Nigeria country programs through the implementation of GIS software.
- Identify the training needs of the M&E, program and/or support teams, and together with M&E and technical coordinators create training modules adapted to the capacity of the team in collaboration with technical coordinators, DCD programs and program managers.
- Provide practical training and build the technical capacity of the field team on data understanding, data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting skills.
- Provide technical backstopping and training of key staff on the RedRose platform.
- Master degree in statistics, IT, information systems management, economics, or other social sciences.
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience in the information technologies and systems management and Learning of humanitarian programming especially in INGOs
- Aware and ability to use ODK platform
- Knowledge of Food Security& Livelihoods, WaSH and Nutrition programs
- Proven ability to translate evaluated results into learning strategies.
- Willing to learn and adapt to a new online platform management
- Must be able to train others (adult learning process).