Key activities in your role will include:
- Support the roll out of digital data collection for M&E, assessments and other, through the ODK platform and application.
- To develop and set-up the necessary format/tool matching databases for data entry and analysis
- To encourage discussion and implementation of an integrated approach to data collection and analysis in the mission
- Support the cash transfer program teams with the management and trouble-shooting of the Red Rose online platform and equipment (devices, smart cards, etc)
- Support the mapping of Action Against Hunger Nigeria country programs through the implementation of GIS software.
- Identify the training needs of the M&E, program and/or support teams, and together with M&E and technical coordinators create training modules adapted to the capacity of the team in collaboration with technical coordinators, DCD programs and program managers.
- Provide practical training and build the technical capacity of the field team on data understanding, data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting skills.
- Provide technical backstopping and training of key staff on the RedRose platform.