- As IT head, you will ensure appropriate, accurate, timely and cost effective information and communication technology services that directly support the achievement of IBEDC's objectives.
- The IT head will lead an internal IT team responsible far managing and maintaining day-to-day operations of the IT infrastructure.
- You will work closely with hardware technicians, network architects, systems and telecom engineers, software developers, help desk personnel, database administrators and Web developers and allocate their roles and tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or a related field. Advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional IT certifications in programming, project management, networking, switching will be an added advantage.
- At least 15 years of experience.