Xnet Security Technologies Limited - We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
Committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients' assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Reporting to the Executive Officer, and as part of a team, the IT Officer will undertake a wide
- Range of tasks including development and maintaining system documentation and user manuals
- Maintenance of computer and laptop hardware and software
- Installing, support, maintenance and troubleshooting issues of IT hardware and software
- Training staff in the use of IT equipment
- Domain name technical administrator
- Timely renewal of the registration of the domain name
- Maintenance of the website
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Preference will be given to candidates with sound knowledge of Hosted Web Servers and the associated protocols
- Candidate should not be more than 28 years old
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are also advised to save their CV’s in their own names.
Note: All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter. Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification. Also, note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview