Start your IT Career with Hewlett Packard, one of the world’s largest & most successful IT companies. If you have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in writing and executing test cases and test scripts, you’re the one we are looking for!
At HP, We know that our people and values are the most important elements in our success. We invest in your personal growth and development in an environment that will both challenge and reward you.
HP Enterprise Services provides infrastructure technology outsourcing solutions, business services and applications to more than 1,000 business and government clients in 90 countries.
HP's Applications Services Global Delivery Hub in the Philippines continues its rapid growth in the global IT industry, and the Philippines has been identified as a major player within HP's Global Organization. As such, we have a need for Entry-level Technology Consultants, based in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
In this role, you will:
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team. Utilizing the EDS Testing Methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
Key requirements of the role are:
- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or related area of study
- Proficient in testing analysis and design, functional and performance model and testing specifications
- Must possess HP values: (Trust and respect / Achievement and contribution / Results through teamwork / Meaningful innovation / Uncompromising integrity)
- 1-2 years experience in writing and executing test cases, test scripts
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Accountable for own work.
- Team player.
- Driven to achieve meaningful results.
Candidate must be open to working in shifting schedules. For candidates who will be assigned to the Midshift or Nightshift, a highly competitive Shift Premium will be paid on top of the Monthly Salary.
Candidates must be open to working in Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. For foreign applicants, relocation packages are not supported.