AECOM are currently seeking an Infrastructure Design Engineer, to be based in our Abu Dhabi, UAE office. The successful candidate will have experience of designing water, wastewater, storm water and irrigation systems for major infrastructure projects in the Middle East.
- Undertaking all design works relating to wet services, including water, waste water, storm water and irrigation systems.
- Preparing reports and design documentation for water, waste water, irrigation and storm water infrastructure projects.
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of infrastructure projects to AECOM clients, within the required budgets.
- Water modeling of all wet services, ensuring quality delivery and development of modeling capability.
- Technical reviewing and progress reporting.
- Liaising and meeting with Developers and Clients.
- Project planning and coordination with other design team members, to ensure that the deliverables are within their respective scope of services and conditions of contract.
- Providing report updates to the Project Design Managers and Project Managers, including Clients when needed.
- Coordinating project submittal, deliverables, reviews and approvals against contract requirements.
- Adhering to AECOM Health, Safety and Quality measures including policies.
- Assisting in the execution, assessing and reviewing of future opportunities for Water Infrastructure Services.
- Assisting the Managers, Senior Engineers and Designates in coordinating with other AECOM teams.
- Maintaining good communication and cooperation with all project team members.