- Sell IS products, services and solutions to designated clients across all vertical
- Carry out market development and technology research of strategic clients across all verticals.
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Sufficient professional skill and knowledge in account/relationship management, marketing, business development and economics.
- Strategic management Skills
- Leadership and delegation skills
- People management & Relationship building skills.
- Must possess business and sales acumen
- Must be confident
- Must possess effective communication and business writing skills
- Well organized
- Good reporting and time management skills with persistence
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Proactive decision-maker
- Must be an energetic person with unusual initiative
- Must be resilient
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
- Analytical skills
- A good first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 1-2 years post-graduate experience in a similar position.
- Must be above 22 years old.
- A broad knowledge of ICT products and services.
- An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.