Key activities in your role will include:
- Convene, set agendas and chair meetings of the INGO Forum Directors, Humanitarian Managers Working Group and other technical working groups, as well as supporting wider INGO and NGO groups.
- Enhance engagement and mobilize Forum Members to improve coordination of activities, information sharing, creation of consortiums and partnerships.
- Serve as a focal point for the development and coordination of all INGO interagency communications.
- Support Forum working groups in Abuja and maximize coordination within sectors.
- Develop information collection, by improving Forum Members contributions and creating relationships with external partners
- Analyse prevailing humanitarian, socio-economic, geo-political, security situation in Nigeria.
- Prepare detailed analytical bulletins, scenarios and trend analyses and support INGOs by setting out relevant research findings and policy recommendations.
- Compile, consolidate, and contribute to forum members’ information on humanitarian, socio-economic, geo-political, military, and regional context to better inform and support the INGO humanitarian response efforts.
- Constantly work on reinforcing credibility of the INGO Forum and its Members through permanent reactivity to requests from INGO Forum Members and external partners, as well as strong commitment to improving the response for affected populations.