- Role complexity is significant working across categories and cultures with broad business diversity of portfolios and operating models (distributors, wholesalers, retail etc) in Nigeria.
- The Innovation development agenda is broad working across stout, spirits, RTD, Adult Malt Drinks, Spirits and Formats.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of the following:
- Creativity - Develops ground breaking solutions. Uses own and others creativity to develop world-class innovation solutions, media plans through conventional and non-conventional media. Balances creativity and business solutions.
- Motivating and Inspiring Cross Functional Teams. Builds great relationships and aligns individuals and teams to a common goal.
- Project Management – Excellent project management skills that deliver the pipeline.
Top 3 Accountabilities:
- Work with the Head of Innovation & Marketing Director to deliver the innovation strategy by managing a range of projects through cross-functional, regional and global teams.
- Develop a growth platform in line with the portfolio strategy for F15, including identifying new and existing opportunities.
- Operationalize global/regional/local launches and tests, including communication plans. Move effectively between strategy and operational detail, meeting project budgets and key deliverables.