Responsible for selling Service Contract Extensions/Upgrades to customers with Expiring Service Contracts via Email Notification. Provides technical advice and create service contract extension/upgrade quotes to the inside sales teams when necessary. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter experts to address a solution of even higher complexity.
· Meet and exceed Monthly Sales Goals and Objectives
· Scrub, verify and organize a set of leads for necessary information in order to send service contract expiration notices to external Dell Customers.
· Handle service contract quote request from Internal Sales Representatives and Coaches.
· Handle incoming sales in a professional, timely, and efficient manner while providing the Dell customers with the most relevant solutions while maintaining exceptional Customer Experience.
· Pitch PRO SUPPORT upgrade to existing customers with BASIC Warranty Coverage
· Utilize technical expertise, to differentiate hardware from software issues and provide recommendations for a customized support product or appropriate technology solution for customers.
· Employ empathy, good communication skills, strong passion for an excellent customer experience during sales process.
· Be able to transfer calls to the right delivery queue for resolution if necessary
· Processing sales, gathering and maintaining account information.
· Solid sales experience and good technical support background, preferably within a call center environment. 2+ years of experience. Selling services is a plus.
· 2+ yrs Work experience in industries that require a exceptional Service experience delivery a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as the ability to fully integrate within a team environment.
· Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse customer base.
· Typing speed of at least 30 wpm.
· Proven track record of remaining committed, conscientious, self-motivated, organized and meticulous.
· Customer advocacy and quality certifications or training a plus
· Integrity and compliance to process is of the utmost importance