Build a sales plan to achieve targets for the ODA product set
• Support the definition and execute campaigns both within the Oracle install base and new customer including campaigns which address potential in xLOB business units
• Drive execution of campaigns in cooperation with Tech sales Rep
• Engage with customers in terms of overall product positioning, concerns customers have if they bought ODA and in order to fine tune the product proposition
• New Account development - identifying prospective customer needs and developing innovative solutions to satisfy their requirements
• Lead generation through Product and Country Specific Marketing campaigns.
• Working with and developing relationships with Oracle Alliance and Channel Partners to drive revenue and maximize customer service.
• Working as part of an Internal Sales team each Oracle Direct salesperson will be allocated to work in dedicated territory and be responsible for all Oracle Database appliance (ODA)+ software attached revenue.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Oracle Database Appliance and Oracle Technology products
• Work with demand generation team to implement direct sales campaigns in order to generate appropriate pipeline
• Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts to Manager
• Ability to deliver exceptional results leveraging a complex ecosystem
• Fluency in English/French/Arabic
• Knowledge of local market segment.
• Proven sales/inside sales experience (minimum 2 years), within IT or services business.
• Strong commercial skills and target orientation
• Professional attitude, good cross line of business organizational and planning skills
• Self-motivated to continuously expand skills and professional knowledge
• Good communication and persuasive skills, both written and verbal
• High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
• Must be a team player with a strong collaborative approach in work ethic with an ability to influence at multi-levels in Oracle and its partners and customers
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary, uncapped commissions and benefits package
• Relocation assistance if required.
• A considerable and continuous investment in our employees and their career development
• A multicultural, challenging, dynamic and fun working environment in one of the fastest growing market segments and a high growth region for Oracle
• The possibility to accelerate your IT/Sales career in one of the biggest software players and technology market leaders worldwide