Manages an Outbound Sales Team of Inside Product Specialists responsible for selling Dell Service Contract Extensions, Upgrades and Add-ons. Represents, communicates and executes on specific sales strategies.
• Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
• Assumes responsibility for sales objectives.
• Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
• Directs and supervises a group of Transactional Sales Representatives responsible for taking customer orders via telephone, chat or e- mail.
• Works to resolve customer issues to ensure a world-class customer experience.
• Primary focus of job is directing, coaching and mentoring team members.
• Adapts team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs.
• Has direct leadership responsibility for 2 or more reports.
• Responsible for career development/ planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
• Leads improvement initiatives.
• Implements and ensures adherence to service delivery standards.
· Solid sales experience and good technical support background, preferably within a call center environment. 2+ years of experience. Selling services is a plus.
· 2+ yrs Work experience in industries that require a exceptional Service experience delivery a plus.
· Understands selling environment and capable of building familiarity with segment and product/service offerings.
· Able to build strong team environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to handle basic customer escalation issues.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as the ability to fully integrate a team environment.
· Typing speed of at least 30 wpm.
· Proven track record of remaining committed, conscientious, self-motivated, organized and meticulous.
· Customer advocacy and quality certifications or training a plus