Projects within Oil&Gas Industry located in the Middle East area. Permanent employment - long term career development option. The Client is interested to enhance its Consulting Engineering Department with new Professionals.
- Liaison with Inspection Agencies for getting the CVs from the agency for the each category, getting it reviewed by Lead Inspection engineers and Approval by Client (if required) in Advance.
- Send the Notifications and confirm the inspections with Vendors, Agencies and Clients.
- Prepare Inspection Assignment Package for every inspection and send to Inspection Agency and/or client, well in advance.
- Prepare the Task Orders / Inspection assignment letters for the Agencies / Client Group.
- Coordinate for receiving the reports / IRC / test certificates from Agency after the Inspection.
- Send the Inspection reports to Client.
- Check the Inspection reports / Inspection Release for Correct PO information.
- Arrange and store all the inspection documents in Orderly manner for access by Inspection engineer / others.
- Update the Inspection Notification register, Reports register, NCR Register progressily.
- Verify the agency invoices, update the logs and Coordinate with Inspection Engineer for clearance.
- Prepare Inspection look Ahead schedule for Client submission on weekly basis.
- Monitor the Inspection man-hours from Assigned to Actual.
- Prepare the ITPs for the MRs , defining Activities and Interventions.
- Coordinate Contractor ITP approvals with Disciplines and get it approvals and update the Registers.
- Review the PO / MR / SR for applicable specification / Completeness.
- Review & Comment the Vendor Document submission list.
- Review the Specifications and Prepare inspection Check list/ extract for Bulks.
-Review & Comment Vendor Inspection Test plan , Welding Book , Hydro / Leak test procedures/ PMI procedures / NDE procedures & certifications.
- Liaise with Expediting / Vendor for earliest close out of Comments and re submissions.
- Review the Inspection notifications and authorize Inspections, based on approval status of the Vendor documents. -
- Review & Comment Inspection reports and liaises with Discipline Engineers for their further comments.
- Attend the Final Inspections/ FAT, as and when required.
- Prepare NCRs for non Conformities and Liaise with Vendor / Client for effective close out.
-Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
-Previous experience within EPC and fabrication companies is required;
-Minimum 10 years of experience;
-Good experience in pressure vessels, boilers, heat exchangers, piping;
-Well versed in interpretation of codes and standards (ASME, British standards).