Serves customers by installing and servicing systems and products.
- Serving existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishing service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintaining rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeping personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documenting service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintaining customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishing operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Analyzing Information, Judgment.