Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Ability verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
· Documents network by labeling and routing equipment and cables; recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
· Ability to Maintain network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; testing network back-up procedures; updating documentation.
· Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns; answering questions.
· Ensure safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
· Ensure supplies are ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
· Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
· Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
· Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
· Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
· Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Qualification - OND/HND/BSc./B.Eng.
· Relevant technical knowledge is of particular importance
· Analyzing information,
· Maintaining good client relationships
· Good equipment maintenance, confidentiality & quality focus
· Project management skills
· Good team-working skills
· A cover latter with your phone number boldly written on it