Instructor Pilot Bell 412 (preferred SFI, TRI and TRE certificates)
Provide instruction, accomplish training and plan training missions for aircrew to undertake. To be considered you must be a pilot with recent experience in teaching everything from tactical manoeuvres to aircraft emergency procedures. This position requires that you have had recent TRI / TRE Instructor Pilot experience.
- Maintain his personal licences, ratings and IP ?currency?, including medical fitness, (if applicable) in order to conduct his assigned duties.
- Implement ECFT policies and procedures at the operational level when conducting any training function, activity or lesson plan.
- Implement regulations and procedures pertaining to the authority approved program(s) as they apply to a training function, activity or lesson plan.
- Ensure that any approval granted by an Authority is valid before conducting any training, which requires him to exercise the privileges of that authority approval.
- Accurately note any deviation from the SOPs, and record and discuss these deviations with the appropriate trainee pilot during the Simulator De-briefing.
- Conduct any Ground Training Courses as a Classroom, Simfinity, CBT, IPT or Stand-up lecture instructor, as-and-when required.
- Prepare and inspect classroom facilities and equipment prior to the start of the classroom day.
- Conduct all Simulator Briefings and training in a thorough and positive manner to deliver the maximum benefit to the trainee pilot.
- Conduct each simulator session in accordance with the ECFT, Aircraft Manufacture or the customers? Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Recommend to his Chief Instructor Pilot any necessary remedial training action for a trainee pilot not meeting the standard training progress, performance and schedules prescribed by the client.
- Accurately enter into the client training records all items accomplished during each training event, using the applicable grading procedures and shall accurately enter the pertinent details of the training session in the progress report.
- Accurately complete and sign the training records of the trainee.
- Note and record into the simulator technical log any discrepancy, malfunction, or inoperative item pertaining to the simulator operation. The Technical log entry must be as detailed as possible to help the technical team to rectify the problem. The instructor must meet and brief the SIM engineers after the session to provide any additional information concerning the discrepancy.
- Note and report to the Chief Instructor Pilot any discrepancy or error in information found in the course content and/or delivery system.
- Accept any administrative assignment from the Chief Instructor Pilot, DHT, or HT when not engaged in direct training activities.
- Accept any temporary duty assignment to other ECFT locations for a term acceptable to the HT and the customer.
- Head of the Department/Immediate supervisor may assign /delegate some of the functions to his team members on as required basis.
- JAA and/or FAA ATP/ME/IR, with type rating in one or more turbo-jet commercial aircraft.
- TRI certificate and preferred TRE authorization
- JAA/FAA Flight Instructors experience or local National Aviation Authorities equivalent.
- Current medical certificate (if applicable).
- Jet command experience
- Previous instruction experience
- Speak, read and write English language fluently.
- Instructor Pilot is required to hold a professional pilot?s license and rating(s) related to the flying training courses he may conduct and a type rating for any aircraft on which he may instruct.
- To conduct any such training, the Authority must approve the Instructor Pilot.