- The successful candidate must have extensive experience in his/her core discipline.
- Multi-skill discipline in Instrument/Electrical or Operations/Mechanical will be an added advantage. Higher National Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic or University of Technology in Chemical Engineering Technology, Petroleum Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology or Marine Engineering Technology Maintenance .
- Technicians must have experience in maintenance, repairs, installation and advanced troubleshooting of equipment in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Good team player and Strong oral communication skills