• Responsible for routine and schedule maintenance of all instruments and automation equipment.
• Monitor and report spare availability and consumption pattern to sectional Engineer to avoid nil-stock position for all spare parts.
• Carry out minor modification to support production process and recommend replacement for obsolete spares.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for personal safety and safety of colleagues. Carry out risk assessment of all jobs with appropriate documentation.
2. Read reports and update self on status on the plant in terms of safety & operations
3. Attend to Radio calls to solve instrument related problems on-running maintenance issues on production process & related issues-
4. Install, program, maintain and carry out repairs on Instruments & equipment to ensure reliability of data and process optimisation.
5. Carryout first level and specific inspection as schedule in the Work-Order system; respecting Safety of equipment and people in the plant.-
6. Carry out periodic calibration/validation/verification as per schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
7. Participate in annual shutdown maintenance activities and keep records of activities including shutdown evaluation reports.
8. Write complete report of activities at the end of each day.
9. Monitor the usage of Instrumentation /Automation spares to avoid a nil stock situation and give information on it to the Sectional Engineer.