DQC/REIP/IM/001- INSURANCE MARKETERS
Our client, an insurance organization with roots in the United Kingdom, one of the first two insurance companies in Britain to receive legal status via Royal Charter seeks the services of insurance marketers who will market life, health and general insurance products.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of the organization, including life insurance, health insurance and other general insurance.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Plan and oversee incorporation of insurance program into bookkeeping system of company.
- Must be self starting, target driven and positive result oriented.
- Must have good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be strong in writing and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to network properly and effectively.
- Ability to apply creative marketing techniques,
- Ability to Build and sustain relationships.
Number of slots: 20
Remuneration: Remuneration will be commission and allowance paid only based on production.
Age: Between 25 and 40 years.
Qualification: HND or BSc in any discipline ( must have completed NYSC two years before now)
Residence/location: Ikeja and environs, Agege and environs, Ketu and environs, Oshodi and evirons, Iyana-Ipaja and environs, Egbeda and environs.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV to email@example.com on or before the 25th of October 2014. Kindly stated the job code and job title as the subject of the mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted