WTS Energy is looking for an Integration Leader to work in Nigeria; the client is an oil and gas operator.
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works. Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- Review and analyse planning updates and critical path for all activities related to Nigerian Content packages Construction. Detect all possible delays and constraints and propose remedial action.
- Review and monitor all recorded and potential change orders, and inform to FPSO In Country Construction Manager.
- Report periodically to FPSO In Country Construction Manager about the progress activities and area of
- Define and develop engineering interfaces / tie-in on each discipline for integration works.
- Work closely with Commissioning Manager and follow up Commissioning interfaces of NC modules.
- Interface with marine coordinator and local authority during integration phase mainly on sequence of turning FPSO at the quay of local yard.
- Provide input to ensure good quality of the works: safe design and operability of facilities.
- Assist preparation and validation of integration procedure which define sequence and detail integration/installation for each NC modules on the FPSO.
- Follow up progress of ground crane at yard to be used for integration works, including soil reinforcement, its procurement up to load test.
- Assist preparation and validation of SERVICE card for defined activities as part of integration work/scope.
- Maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when
necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Attend Yard Safety tours at least once a month.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.