Provides professional and technical advice and consultancy on all aspects of Integrity related matters to all Company projects to achieve integrity compliance at all stages of project. Advises and implement all technical measures to be implemented in projects to ensure Integrity Assurance Compliance during each stage of project.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- 5 to 6 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry covering all aspects of integrity, corrosion, inspection and engineering, of which at least 5 years should be in integrity / inspection related capacity.
- Thorough knowledge of international standards related to oil and gas industries.
- Good knowledge of M.S. Office
- Very good knowledge of English.