Our Client is a major producer of Oil and Gas from the offshore area, having completed over 45 years of Oil and Gas production.
Plan, design and furnish interiors of residential, commercial, or industrial buildings. Fromulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conductive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise, or improving life style. May specialize in particular field, style, or phase of inetrior design.
- Degree in Architecture from an international reputable university.
- Demontrable experience in architectural interior design of multi-use projects inlcuding signature structures and urban design of large scale development.
- Comptencies in adapting and responding to change, relating and networking, team work, planning and organizing.
- 10 to 12 yrs or relevant experience
- experience of having worked in reputable architectural firm.
- (Design skills) strong design skills, graphic capabilities, ability to work with design-based software such as Photoshop, cad, skecth-up, 3D max, revit, etc.