Dell SecureWorks is a market leading provider of world-class information security services with over 3,600 clients worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. Positioned in the Leader’s Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, Dell SecureWorks has also won SC Magazine's "Best Managed Security Service" award for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012. Organizations of all sizes, including more than ten per cent of the Fortune 500, rely on Dell SecureWorks to protect their assets, improve compliance and reduce costs.
Dell SecureWorks is a market leading provider of world class security consultancy services. The combination of strong client service, award winning security technology and experienced security professionals makes Dell SecureWorks the premier supplier of information security services.
We are looking for interns (f/m) for Security & Risk Consulting team to work fulltime in our headquarters in London during 2013. Earliest start date should be February 1st, 2013 for a minimum period of 6 months.
The intern (f/m) will support the Consulting team in the whole spectrum of activities from gathering strategic information to analysis, project planning, implementation and follow-up.
A focus of this role will be supporting the management consulting assignments and wider technical security assessments but specific workload will be dictated by team’s project & requirements.
The successful candidate will have a good technical security background, demonstrable project delivery and communication skills and a real passion to understand information security consultancy services in the areas of information security management, governance and compliance.
Although SecureWorks is not looking for an individual with technical implementation skills, the successful candidate should have a technical security background with a range of technical knowledge and skills as well as relevant security-related qualifications.
Alongside these, the individual will also possess strong communication skills, will be a self-starter and able to lead the delivery of small projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fluency in English and at least one other language
- Student status (e.g., in the fields of business administration, economics, engineering)
- Strong analytical skills
- Profound knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work with large international enterprises, dealing with management and technical personnel.
- Excellent communications skills – presenting to and liaising with multiple parties, conducting meetings and workshops, interviewing, documenting methodologies and processes, reports and other deliverables.
- High attention to detail and focus on high-quality results delivered on time
- Ability to work independently; self-starter and highly motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills both with colleagues and customers – must be personable, confident and enthusiastic about the subject matter.
- Flexibility, regular travel to Europe, the Middle East and the US may be required.