- 1. INTERNAL CONTROL
Age: 27 – 34 years
Sex: male or female
Experience: 3 – 5 years experience in FINANCIAL and PROCESS audit in Oil & Gas sector.
This is the requirement for the job. Candidate will:
1. Assist with financial, operational and compliance Internal Audit reviews and other special projects.
2. Assist in planning the scope of work for each assigned engagement
3. Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls as well as compliance with company policies and procedures of key processes across organization
4. Review financial statements and related records for appropriateness of accounting and financial reporting procedures.
5. Identify control weaknesses, accounting/reporting deficiencies and /or business productivity/efficiency opportunities
6. Document and review process flow narratives, identify key controls, perform and review testing and document conclusion effectively
7. Work with management to identify corrective actions for improvement given existing business and control risk and other cost-benefit consideration.
8. Discuss findings with various levels of management
9. Manages the administrative duties of the departments
10. Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
11. Strong networking and interpersonal skills
12. Ability to lead and manage a team
13. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
14. Strong work and business ethics
15. Honest and committed to the company
16. Flawless in presentation and report writing skills.
17. Very presentable with excellent command of English
Bsc, Masters degree dsrieabl.
Relevant Professional Certificate.