DQGP/IA/06/04- INTERNAL AUDITOR (FOOD AND BEVERAGE)
Our client, a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with an increasing focus in printing and publishing, CD replication and food and beverage production, is recruiting to fill the position of: Internal Auditor, for the food and beverage production arm of the Group. Candidate is required to possess a degree in Accounting or any related discipline with a minimum of seven years work experience of which two years must be in a manufacturing organization
· Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end in line with the requirements for auditing a fast food/restaurant.
· Identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to the business and risk.
· Supervise junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
· Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
· Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
· Obtain and review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented.
· Ensure adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards.
· Knowledge of internal audit and internal process control
· Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately.
· Ability to apply audit standards through practical application.
· Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
· Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – should be inquisitive
· Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments.
· Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts; ability to identify underlying cause of an issue.
· Demonstrated ability to lead a small team and ensure successful results
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job title and code as the subject of the mail.