To provide support to SIPML’s Internal Audit and Controls Department (“IACD)” management team, and responsible for:
- facilitating the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the Internal Audit Unit
- providing reasonable assurance that the company policies and procedures is adhered to, and errors and irregularities are discovered and corrected promptly.
- Supporting the Departmental Head in realizing the department’s objectives in line with the company’s vision.
The job holder is expected to:
• Implementation of audit plan
• Drive prompt resolution of audit issues raised
• Carry out risk assessment
• Implementation of feedback from Board Audit Committee and any other relevant Board Committee
• Management of external auditor activities.
• Drive compliance with Tax regulations
• Provide process improving recommendations
• Manage third party contractors including forensic accounting and auditing firms.
• Respond to company emergency situations that may require travels at short notice
• Year on year improvement in external survey rating reports
• Investigation of all reported incident
• Participate in various audit activities as required
• Provide timely and relevant business and client performance data and market intelligence for effective management decision making
• Weekly and monthly performance reports in relation to Audit assignment’s
Collaborative working relationship with SIPML’s Company secretary
- Monitoring Board actions to ensure business needs are met in a timely manner
- Collaborative working relationship with SIPML’s Human Capital (“HC”) and Learning & Developments (“L&D”).