- Reporting to the Head of Audit, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and performing audits.
- The role will ensure that controls embedded in company processes are in place and adequate.
- Prepare work programs for assigned audits and conduct audit assignments in consultation with Head of Audit
- Documentwork done in accordance with internal audit policies and procedures
- Provide timely and comprehensive feedback to the Head of Audit OIl the implementation of assigned engagements
- Monitor changes to company's policies and procedures, documenting and storinng such data in the database maintained by the unit
- Provide technical contribution to resolve issues on assigned engagements
Qualifications Experience and Attributes
- A first class or 2nd class upper BSc/BA. Undergraduate degree/MBA in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution
- Possession of professional qualification. such as ACA or ACCA., ICAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years' relevant experience in a similar accounting or audit role
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and review information pertaining to audits and audit reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills