Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Ensures that company operations are complying with financial laws and Government regulations.
· Check company records to ensure that there is no fraud, money mismanagement and waste.
· Reviews and evaluates the company operations from time to time to ensure they are operating effectively and make recommendations where applicable.
· Participate in the physical dipping of the diesel tank, daily check of the production delivery way bill and daily check of finished goods store stock balance.
· Streamline operations for processing of invoice in the company.
· Follow general accepted auditing standards in testing or reviewing a company’s or departments controls.
· Prepares monthly stock taken report to top Management.
· Determines scope of review of departmental operations after consultations with top management.
· Review the suitability of internal control design.
· Conduct audit testing of specific area and reportable issues and dimension of risks.
· Prepare reports fortnightly and forward to Management.
· And any other duty to be assigned from time to time.
BSC/HND IN Accounts and any relevant discipline with 5 years experience and must be computer literate. Professional qualification will be an added advantage