Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Internal auditors work within businesses and organisations to monitor and evaluate how well risks are being managed, the business is being governed and internal processes are working.
They also provide a consulting service, advising management on how to improve systems and processes.
- attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes;
- travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
- researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
- providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions;
- performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
- anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
- providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities;
- agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
- preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people;
- assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing;
- managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
Minimum of HND in Accounting, IT, Finance or Economics.
Possession of ICAN/ACCA/IIA is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send CVs to