- Serve as principle point of contact on audit and compliance issues with consortia partners and donors.
- Promptly follow-up to ensure closure of audit recommendations in collaboration with HoOps. This involves participation in the development of audit closure action plans and follow-up to ensure timely submission of responses to the Deputy Regional Director MO (DRD MQ). Regional Finance Office (RFO) and HQ Internal Audit Department.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compliance review plans for the Country Program covering all areas of risk.
- Develop the Risk Disclosure; Loss Event Report forCR approval.
- Conduct annual internal Control assessments annually in coordination with the CR, l'loOps and FM to validate assessment coverage, process and ratings have becn performed as prescribed in the Internal Control Policy.
- Coordinate with country program department heads to ensure that instances of non-compliance are identified, reported and corrected,
- Coordinate with HoOps and DRD MO to ensure that country operational policies comply with donor regulations and agency standards.
- Review and comment on award agreements, partners' sub-agreements. and other award documents in order to ensure compliance with relevant laws and donor regulations as well as CRS policy.
- Develop tiling systems for grant/project, assets, personnel and other, and monitor implementation with department heads.
- Recommend action to be taken bX CRS as lead Agency for any Partner that is not meeting its contractual obligations or does not have the necessary internal control and finance systems in place to manage advances. in coordination with the FM.
- Take investigation assignments as needed assess