Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Under direction of Internal Audit Manager, the auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
• Establish risk-based audit programs
• Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
• Review the suitability of internal control design
• Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
• Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
• Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.