- You will manage the company’s internal communications programme and provide strategic communication support to the business by helping employee and managers understand their role in making business goals a reality.
- You will ensure a two-way communication by continuously obtaining employee feedback and keeping all levels of employees informed about key issues and events impacting the company.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience of publishing and public speaking.
- Minimum of 8 years experience.
- Extensive brand and trade experience.