- Tests the effective operation of the internal control framework in accordance with the agreed testing schedule.
- Assists the local Management and the Group Compliance Manager with COBC investigations in accordance with the COBC investigations guidance. As part of operational audits he will be involved in the identification of process improvement and cost optimization opportunities.
- The ICCM is also responsible for Ad-hoc audits requested by Senior Management or support in other finance related projects.
Other key responsibilities
- Assists in the implementation efforts of the internal control matrix
- Advising the management about potential/optimization in company processes in accordance with ICF/ internal audit requirements
- Ensuring documentation of company policies, guidelines, and processes based on ICF / internal audit
requirements and implementing and updating an effective internal control system
- Reviewing and evaluating the internal control systems based on ICF requirements, defines improvement
measures and ensures their implementation
- Maintaining the Local Chart of Authority
- Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of recommendations resulting from Corporate Audits
- Conducting compliance and operational audits, offering solutions for weaknesses in internal controls and
verifying that all laws and regulations are upheld.
- Ensuring that all CCHBC responsibilities for ICF are fulfilled in terms of timeliness and accuracy of information provided by the CCHBC legal entities
- Experience working in an international environment
- Over 5 years of relevant operational and operational finance experience/ IT management and information
security management, as well as an appropriate level of Auditing/ Accounting experience (FMCG environment)
- Experience highly desirable in information systems and ITGC audit.
- Experience in a Manager role of over 3 years
- University level Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Minimum ACA/ ACCA/CIA/ CFE/ CISA CISSP/ ITIL/ PRICE2 qualified or equivalent
- Proficient in English
- Resilient, Organized, high integrity