Quo Magnis Limited - Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality, catering and airline industry. The company has over 1000 staff (permanent & contract) and is heavily invested in providing world class services to its clients - both domestically and internationally. The company is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The company requires the right candidate to fill the position
- Responsible for the reviews and updates of Internal Audit Policies and Procedures to ensure they are written clearly, comprehensive, provide sufficient internal controls and ensure they confirm with statutory regulations;
- Identifies and evaluate key control points in the administrative, operational, and financial and information systems as well as in safeguarding of assets and compliance with laws and regulations;
- Directs the identification and evaluation of the organization’s risk areas and establish a risk management process;
- Develops and Manages annual audit schedule and provides quarterly status reports of audits completed. Follows up on audit recommendations to assure implementation of promised corrective action.
- Conducts contract audits to determine compliance with contractual obligations.
- Prior experience in the hotel, catering or airline industry is a major advantage.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting from an accredited institution.
- ICAN certification or its equivalent required.
- Minimum of 8 -10 years of full-time experience in the role.
- Minimum of 5 year working years' experience at a managerial level.